- 2 potatoes, peeled & cut into cubes
- 1lb cauliflower chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbspCJay’s Vegetable Masala
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- Coriander to garnish
- In a large wok, heat the oil, Sautee onion and garlic until clear.
- Lower the heat. Add CJay’s Vegetable Masala and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes and 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and stir. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with Nan and chickentikka.