- 1lb meat cut to 1 inch cubes (beef, lamb or goat)
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 inch ginger peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp CJay’s Meat Masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- In a pot mix together meat, 1/2of the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp Meat Masala and cook for 30 – 40 minutes medium heat.
- In a frying pan heat the oil. Sautee the remaining onion. Lower the heat, add the 1tbsp Meat Masala and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato paste and mix well. Add the cooked meat to the frying pan.
- Stir occasionally until the gravy is dried out and meat becomes light brown.
- Enjoy with cooked rice or roti with plain yogurt on the side.