- 1 cup washed lentils
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp CJay’s Lentil Masala
- ¼ cup Coconut milk (optional)
- 1 tbsp lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a sauce pan heat oil. Sauté
- Add lentil and CJay’s Lentil Masala, stir for 1 minute. Add 1½ cup of water.
- Cover and cook until lentil is cooked well . Add ¼ cup coconut milk and ¼ cup water if the gravy is too thick.
- Add spinach and lemon juice. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes in low heat. Serve with nan or rice along with meat dish.